About Mary Lovell
I am a fully qualified Solution Focused Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist and Neuro Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner.
I have studied psychology formally and informally for the last 30 years. My training in NLP, hypnotherapy and psychotherapy now enable me to work therapeutically with customers. My variety of career choices and life experiences enable me to empathise with a wide range of people.
- Trained in Hypnotherapy at the Observatory Practice in Plymouth, part of renowned Clifton Practice Hypnotherapy Training. Holds a Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy
- Trained to be a Master Practitioner in NLP with Zetetic Learning Strategies who have been training NLP for 30 over years
- Regularly attends Continuing Professional Development (CPD) to ensure her skills and knowledge remain up to date with advances in neuroscience and psychology
- A member of the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapists (AfSFH) and the National Board for Modern Psychotherapy (NBfMP)
- Fully insured with a current enhanced DBS check
- A safeguarding trainer and a licenced children’s chaperone.
Research & Development
To monitor the progress of customers I use the Clifton Outcomes Research Programme (CORP). This contributes to hypnotherapy becoming nationally recognised evidence-based intervention for change.
Previous Life Experience
Over the years I have had careers in hotel management, local government and social enterprise. I am a Director of a local CIC which supports children, young people and their families. I took time off work to be a stay at home Mum, was chair of the local pre-school and a school governor.
“I love meeting new customers and working together to find ways to make positive changes in their lives”.